Reach out to the world

Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Beyonce producer trashes Kelly Rowland’s ‘Motivation’

Beyonce and Kelly
Shots fired!!! Beyonce producer trashed Kelly Rowland’s No. 1 song “Motivation” recently, exposing his jealousy on Twitter.
“How can this kr (Kelly rowland) song with the weakest beat and melody of all time be the No. 1 song on Urban?! Oh yeah Wayne,” tweeted Jeff Bhasker.

“If I was too harsh in my critique, I wasn’t. The lyrics are horrid as well,” he then tweeted.
Really?
So, Bhasker feels that Beyonce’s lyrics are audio gold: “I can make you feel like Martin did for the people” is not exactly Shakespearean, but I digress.
So did Bhasker, who got roundly bashed by Rowland’s stans.
“Let me just clear something up. I’ve got respect for KR JJ and RL. I’m not interested in comparing B and K.,” he finally tweeted.
Too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the world hear about what you have to offer