Reach out to the world

Search This Blog

Thursday 9 June 2011

'Dance' Judge Mary Murphy Tells of More Arnold Womanizing

'So You Think You Can Dance' judge Mary Murphy shocked everyone recently when she revealed Arnold Schwarzenegger didn't just have a wondering eye on housekeepers and Sandra Bernhard, he also once tried to hit on Mary's makeup artist ... in an elevator ... two seconds after they met.

"He even hit on my makeup artist in two seconds," the dancing judge told Joy. "Two seconds in an elevator. That's all it took. The door shut, the two of them in there, and he leans down and says, 'Do you want to kiss me?' And she backed up and she's like ... Well, she's one of my makeup artists. I'm not going to say which one, but this is true, and in such a short period of time. I mean can you imagine on a daily basis how many women, though, that he has hit on. This is somebody he'd never seen before."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the world hear about what you have to offer