Reach out to the world

Search This Blog

Sunday 19 February 2012

Nick Cannon Reveals Recent Hospitalization for Blood Clots, Says Work Will ‘Kill’ Him

Despite recovering from a case of mild kidney failure earlier this year, Nick Cannon claims he’s not done with hospitals just yet.
On Thursday, Nick revealed that he was admitted to the hospital last week for two blood clots found in his lung and an enlarged ventricle on the right side of his heart.
“It was quite serious. I was trying to downplay it a lot, even in my own mind,” Nick told listeners. “I travel a lot. Anyone who flies a lot can be a victim to getting blood clots because it can start in your legs or your lower back. That, on top of my previous condition made me more prone to [getting blood clots].”
According to the star, his hectic work schedule had caused his body to shut down. In fact, his doctor had warned him that his health will continue to decline if he does not take a break from his job.
“My doctor was saying that my work is going to kill me – and he’s not joking,” he said. “I think part of the reason why my health did kind of deteriorate was because I wasn’t resting a lot and I was doing too much. I was overworking myself, working out too much.”
Nick was hospitalized for a mild kidney failure earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the world hear about what you have to offer