Reach out to the world

Search This Blog

Sunday 22 May 2011

Amber Rose Responds to Kanye West's Coachella Diss

Amber Rose did more than just pose for a seductive pictorial in the July/August issue of King magazine, she also fired back at Kanye West for his public jabs at her. The Philly native responded to the 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' creator's diss towards her, which was caught on camera at this year's Coachella music festival -- he changed the lyrics of 'Stronger' to include, "I did anything for a blonde dyke, and she'll do anything for the limelight," in reference to his relationship with Rose.

Ironically, Rose was at the festival to show support for her new boyfriend Wiz Khalifa, a move that clearly didn't go over too well. The 27-year-old revealed that she was not only unhappy with his remarks, but blasts West for stooping to a level that she feels is beneath her. "It's just unfortunate that he said that in the song 'cause that's not the lyrics," she told the magazine. "I can say whatever I want about him. I can write a book or do whatever but I choose to take the high road. It's just unfortunate he has to constantly say s--t."
With a few good months of the new relationship under her belt, Rose explained that she is not only more comfortable with her fame but free to express her feelings. "When I was with my ex [West], I didn't have a voice. I was there and I was new to the fame. I didn't understand everything. Now I get everything. With me and Wiz, we show our love to the world. We don't try to hide it; we're not quiet about it. We're just in love and we're just happy and we want people to follow in our footsteps and not be afraid to be in a committed relationship."

Aside from her relationship, Rose is also focusing on entrepreneurial efforts, and is said to be releasing a line of sunglasses and shooting a reality show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the world hear about what you have to offer